Poster Printing Service for Delegates Travelling Long Distances
If you are travelling a long distance to attend PPSN, we can assist you by arranging for a local print shop ( Mail Box Etc.) to produce posters locally.
- You email your poster and arrange payment directly with the print shop
- We will collect all posters from the shop and deliver to the conference venue
To get your poster printed please follow these instructions:
- Email your artwork (an A0 portrait PDF) directly to Mail Boxes Etc at info@mbeMorningside.co.uk : please make sure that your email subject line includes PPSN and that you mention PPSN, your name and paper ID in the text of the email.
- Copy the above email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Mail Boxes Etc on 00 44 131 446 9777 – their hours of business as 09:00 to 17:30 GMT Mon-Fr and 10:00 – 15:00 Sat to arrange payment – posters cost £20 and payment will be taken over the phone by credit card. Posters will not be printed until payment is received.
Posters and payment must be with Mail Box Etc. no later than the 1st of September. We do not accept any responsibility for collecting posters which are not with Mail Box Etc. by this date.